VETERAN DIGITAL ANALYTICS LEADER with over fifteen years of experience in information management and application development. Areas of specialty include project implementation of complex web, mobile and tablet analytic platforms; providing advanced market trending analyses; and effectively presenting complex data results. Recent professional accomplishments include:
- 2011 - 2013: Presented four peer nominated awards for developing Digital Analytics programs
- 2012: Received an Executive Award for developing and implementing a visitor engagement index
- 2011: Led the implementation of mobile analytics programs using Adobe AppMeasurement libraries
- 2010: Led the development of a web based reporting system for the United States Army to manage its worldwide vehicle fleet
CERTIFICATIONS AND MARKETABLE SKILLS
- Google Analytics – Individual Qualification
- Certified Internet Webmaster, E-Commerce Specialist
- Extensive experience in business intelligence including data warehousing data mining, data access control, report generation and multi-tier report distribution
- Advanced software mastery of Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, SQL Analysis Services, MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop
- Technical mastery of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Web Trends, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management
- Proven ability to mentor, train and achieve results from technical staff
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills
- Senior Technical Consultant | Adobe Systems
March 2015 – Present: Responsible for delivering world-class Digital Analytics consultations for Adobe Marketing Cloud products. Duties include overseeing the technical implementation of Adobe Analytics (formerly Site Catalyst and Omniture), Dynamic Tag Management, Target, Social, and Audience Manager; developing best practice code packages for desktop and mobile analytics installations; troubleshooting coding issues and assisting with problem resolutions; serving as a thought leader and evangelist for Digital Analytics best practices and optimization methods.
- Analytics Solutions Engineer | MaassMedia, LLC
- Manager, Customer Insights and Database | The Home Depot
January 2011 – August 2013: Responsible for process management and direct staff supervision of a four person Digital Analytics Team. Duties included directing initiatives to merge online and offline customer activity into a data warehouse; managing analytics tags and code base for web, tablet, and mobile implementations; supervising the development of multi-channel and multi-platform digital analytics reports; analyzing and presenting online trends and KPIs to Senior Leadership; managing vendor and contractor relationships; and serving as technical liaison between technical and business users.
- Report Writer / Data Analyst | Alorica, Inc.
March 2010 – January 2011: Responsible for creating and analyzing work force, operational and transactional reports using MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports and Business Objects. Duties included writing advanced queries and developing reports to manage operational and personnel needs for a multitier call center; analyzing workforce and operational needs based on reports; providing statistical reporting to mid-management for daily operations; and providing feedback to Senior Leadership regarding trends and potential revenue opportunities.
- Web Analyst, Report Writer | Computer Sciences Corporation (for the US Army)
April 2008 – March 2010: Responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of web analytics and search engine optimization efforts for the United States Army. Duties included gathering and documenting key performance indicators and metrics for internal and external marketing campaigns; managing and implementing pay per click programs for targeted marketing; and managing social media programs for departmental outreach.
- Senior E-Commerce Business Analyst | Charming Shoppes Interactive
November 2006 – April 2008: Responsible for managing web analytics and search engine optimization efforts for a major apparel retailer. Duties included measuring and presenting website performance trends; developing website ROI and profitability reports for Senior Leadership; and analyzing web logs reports to support marketing efforts.
- Senior Systems Analyst | Computer Sciences Corporation (for Carondelet Health Network)
May 2004 – November 2006: Responsible for conceptualization, development and end-user support of web based Hospital Information System applications. Duties included facilitating encounter groups to determine end user needs; developing web strategies based on end user feedback; serving as lead analyst during application installations; and providing system monitoring for supported applications and assisting with marketing efforts for supported applications.
- Senior Web Applications Developer | Archer/Malmo, Inc.
June 2001 – May 2004: Responsible for providing out-source web application development for major corporate and retail clients. Duties included identifying and developing business opportunities; writing project scopes and statements of work; and providing web application development with strict adherence to quality and timelines.
- Web Developer/Web Server Administrator | Wang’s International
January 1996 – June 2001: Responsible for company website development in conjunction with marketing department. Duties included translating catalog pages into web-optimized layouts managing nightly web server backups; and performing quality assurance checks for online catalog data.
Excellent references and project examples are available upon request.